Welcome to the “Path to Automation” blog series. This six-part series aims to help your organisation put itself in the position to finally begin tackling the ever-increasing number of requests your agents are dealing with on a day-to-day basis. However, unlike other blog posts, we’re not just providing a generic list of items that are frequently automated. We’re diving into what items you should automate, starting from the selection point to the final implementation.
The high-level process we will be following can be seen in the below flow diagram:
Each of the six parts of the series will deep-dive into the key stages and cover everything you need to know to begin your automation journey.
- The “best” requests to automate.
- What is automation, and where do we start?
- We’ve started. Now what?
- Is time saved our only consideration?
- We’ve picked one. What do we do next?
- It’s automated. What’s next?